Hard Reset MICROMAX Evok Note E453. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROMAX Evok Note E453. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset MICROMAX Evok Note E453?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards, from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step, tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose to Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- The hard reset has just been performed. Excellent.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your MICROMAX Evok Note E453 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your MICROMAX Evok Note E453 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.