Hard Reset MEDIA-TECH Active-Band Next. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MEDIA-TECH Active-Band Next. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset MEDIA-TECH Active-Band Next?
- In the beginning, make sure that your MEDIA-TECH Active-Band Next is turned on. If it’s not the case touch and hold on the touch button until the device turns on.
- Next, tap on the touch button repeatedly until you see the Settings.
- Then press and hold on the touch button to enter the Settings.
- Afterward, start tapping on the touch button until you see Reset.
- Next, press and hold on the touch button to confirm.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your MEDIA-TECH Active-Band Next Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your MEDIA-TECH Active-Band Next device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.