Hard Reset LOGICOM Le Prime. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LOGICOM Le Prime. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LOGICOM Le Prime?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the LOGICOM logo shows up.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Android Robot pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select “yes” and press the Power button.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LOGICOM Le Prime Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LOGICOM Le Prime device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.