Hard Reset LOGICOM Le Must 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LOGICOM Le Must 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LOGICOM Le Must 2?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LOGICOM logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot shows up.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to enable Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose “yes” by using same keys as before.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LOGICOM Le Must 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LOGICOM Le Must 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.