Hard Reset LG 55LB670V. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LG 55LB670V. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LG 55LB670V?
- Start by turning your LG 55LB670V TV on. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- After your TV turns on, press the Settings button on the remote.
- Use the Arrow buttons to move through the menu.
- Now select All Settings and press the OK button on the remote controller.
- Select the General Options and press the OK button on the remote.
- Then select Reset to Initial Settings and press the OK button on the remote.
- Finally, select Confirm and press the OK button.
- Good work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LG 55LB670V Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LG 55LB670V device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.