Hard Reset LG K12 Max. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LG K12 Max. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LG K12 Max?
- At first switch off the device by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the LG logo appears, do not release Volume Down and still press the Power key once more.
- Release all keys when Factory data reset shows up on the screen.
- In this mode select Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- To confrm the process choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Very nice! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don’t forget to secure your smartphone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LG K12 Max Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LG K12 Max device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.