Hard Reset LENOVO S60. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO S60. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO S60?
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Release Power button as soon as the Lenovo logo appears on the screen.
- You should keep holding the Volume buttons until the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step choose English version of menu.
- Afterwards choose the “wipe user data” option.
- Theb tap “fuse format data” and confirm the whole operation by tapping “Yes”.
- When the Recovery menu appears again on the screen choose “Reboot” option.
- That’s all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO S60 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO S60 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.