Hard Reset LENOVO Legion Duel. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO Legion Duel. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO Legion Duel?
- First of all, turn off your smartphone by pushing the Power button.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key together.
- When the LENOVO logo pops up on the screen release all keys.
- Now go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step select Factory data reset option by using the same keys.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO Legion Duel Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO Legion Duel device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.