Hard Reset LENOVO K30-W. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO K30-W. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO K30-W?
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold the following combination of keys the Volume Up and Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode shows up let go of the Volume Up button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using and use the Power key to confirm your choice.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- The samrtphone is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” by using Power rocker.
- Wait until the LENOVO Welcome Panel appears on the screen.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done! Now you can acitvate your phone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO K30-W Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO K30-W device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.