Hard Reset LENOVO HX06. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO HX06. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO HX06?
- First, you need a phone with Lenovo Life app installed and pair your LENOVO HX06 with it.
- Open the Lenovo Life app on your phone.
- Then tap on the More button in the top right corner.
- Now select LENOVO HX06 from the list.
- After that scroll down and tap on Restore Factory.
- Finally, tap Log out to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Amazing job!
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO HX06 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO HX06 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.