Hard Reset LENOVO A788T. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO A788T. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO A788T?
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see LENOVO logo release the Power button and when Android Robot pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Now click the Power key once to enter Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate by using the Volume Down key to choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- After that select “yes”. Use Volume Down button to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Volume Up button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO A788T Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO A788T device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.