Hard Reset LENOVO A7600-M. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO A7600-M. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO A7600-M?
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all keys if you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- Now select “Recovery” by using Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up key to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume keys to choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and confirm it by using the Power button.
- Then select “yes” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO A7600-M Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO A7600-M device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.