Hard Reset LENOVO A388T. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO A388T. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO A388T?
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons until LENOVO logo pops up.
- Release the Power key and if Android Robot pops up release the Volume Down button.
- Now press Volume Up key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Here navigate navigate by using Volume buttons to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and confirm it wth the Power key.
- After that select “yes”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO A388T Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO A388T device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.