Hard Reset LENOVO A2800-D. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LENOVO A2800-D. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LENOVO A2800-D?
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- Here choose “Recovery”. Use Volume Up button to navigate and the Volume Down key to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up click Volume Up and Power button once.
- In Recovery Mode select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Now choose “yes” by using same keys as before.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LENOVO A2800-D Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LENOVO A2800-D device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.