Hard Reset LEMFO AK15. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LEMFO AK15. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LEMFO AK15?
- Let’s start by switch on your LEMFO AK15 watch. To do it press and hold the Power button.
- Then, tap on the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see More.
- Now press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Afterward, select the Other and press on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- After that, tap on the Touch-sensitive button to scroll down and select Clear data.
- Next one, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Last one, choose Yes and press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- And that’s it!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LEMFO AK15 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LEMFO AK15 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.