Hard Reset LAVA Iris 50c. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LAVA Iris 50c. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LAVA Iris 50c?
- In the first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- If Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image appears push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” and confirm with the Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LAVA Iris 50c Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LAVA Iris 50c device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.