Hard Reset LAVA Iris 370. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LAVA Iris 370. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LAVA Iris 370?
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode appears and select “Recovery” by using Volume Up key and the Volume Down key to accept that.
- If Andorid Robot shows up press the Power button once.
- From the menu navigate by Volume Down keys to choose “Wipe data/factory reset” and click the Volume Up key once.
- Here select “Yes”. Use Vomue Down key to scroll down and the Volume Up button to confirm it.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using Volume Up key.
- Well done! Wait for a moment and your smartphone will be ready to use.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LAVA Iris 370 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LAVA Iris 370 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.