Hard Reset LAVA BeU. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LAVA BeU. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LAVA BeU?
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot shows up click Volume Up and Power button.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose yes from the menu.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LAVA BeU Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LAVA BeU device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.