Hard Reset LAVA Benco Y50 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LAVA Benco Y50 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LAVA Benco Y50 Pro?
- At start, push the Power button for a few seconds to switch off your phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the LAVA logo shows up.
- After that choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then go to Factory data reset with the same keys.
- At last, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.