Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S600. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LANIX Ilium S600. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S600?
- At first, press the Power button for a few seconds to switch off your smartphone.
- Now push and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android logo appears release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then go to Yes option.
- At the end, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LANIX Ilium S600 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LANIX Ilium S600 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.