Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S215. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LANIX Ilium S215. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S215?
- Firstly, start pressing the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If the Android logo shows up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volmue buttons to scroll down and the Power key.
- After that choose Yes option with the same keys.
- At the end select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LANIX Ilium S215 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LANIX Ilium S215 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.