Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S130. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LANIX Ilium S130. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S130?
- Firstly, push the Power key for a few secods to switch off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key if the Android logo shows up.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select Yes and press the Power button.
- At the end choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LANIX Ilium S130 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LANIX Ilium S130 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.