Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S115. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in LANIX Ilium S115. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset LANIX Ilium S115?
- At first, hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off your phone.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key for a few moments.
- When the Android logo appears release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose Yes option.
- At last, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your LANIX Ilium S115 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your LANIX Ilium S115 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.