Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 9. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KRUGER & MATZ Live 9. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ Live 9?
- First of all, switch off your tablet by pushing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the KRUGER & MATZ logo appears on the screen.
- After 5 seconds let go of the Power button only.
- When you see Boot Mode release Volume Up.
- Then use Volume Up to select Recovery and click Volume Down.
- Go to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose Factory data reset to confirm the operation.
- At last, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your KRUGER & MATZ Live 9 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your KRUGER & MATZ Live 9 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.