Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S109. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KARBONN TITANIUM S109. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S109?
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Naxt, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the Boot Mode in front of you release held keys.
- Then navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- From the following menu choose “yes” and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your KARBONN TITANIUM S109 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your KARBONN TITANIUM S109 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.