Hard Reset KARBONN K9 Smart Grand. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KARBONN K9 Smart Grand. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset KARBONN K9 Smart Grand?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the KARBONN logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot image appears.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose “yes” by using the Power key.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your KARBONN K9 Smart Grand Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your KARBONN K9 Smart Grand device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.