Hard Reset KARBONN A1 PLUS. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in KARBONN A1 PLUS. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset KARBONN A1 PLUS?
- If your screen is locked and you wish to bypass the lock screen, the only way out is to perform the Hard Reset operation. To do that, press the Power key and select the Power off option on your screen.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Down button together with the Power button. When the logo appears, release the Power key.
- When you see the Recovery Mode, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume Down button for scrolling and the Power key to choose.
- On the following screen, use the same combination of keys, go to the Yes — delete all user data option. The operation will take a little while.
- At last, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! You have learned the proper way to perform the Factory Reset operation on your KARBONN A1 PLUS .
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your KARBONN A1 PLUS Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your KARBONN A1 PLUS device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.