Hard Reset K-TOUCH W606. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in K-TOUCH W606. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset K-TOUCH W606?
- To perform Hard Reset on your phone, press and hold the Power button for a while and then tap on the Power off option to turn off your device.
- Next, to boot your device in Recovery, you have to press and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power button and keep them together until the red screen pops up.
- After that, scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using your Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, go to the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your device, tap on the Reboot system now option to restart your phone.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform Hard Reset on your K-TOUCH W606.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your K-TOUCH W606 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your K-TOUCH W606 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.