Hard Reset K-TOUCH K9. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in K-TOUCH K9. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset K-TOUCH K9?
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when you see the K-TOUCH logo.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot image appears.
- Click the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that select Yes from the menu and click Volume Up once.
- At last, choose Reboot system now by using Volume Up.
- Perfect! Your device will be without any password needed to unlock.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your K-TOUCH K9 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your K-TOUCH K9 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.