Hard Reset JIAKE V6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in JIAKE V6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset JIAKE V6?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your JIAKE V6 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- After your smartphone completely turns off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed.
- In the following menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your JIAKE V6 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your JIAKE V6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your JIAKE V6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.