Hard Reset INTEX Infie 3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INTEX Infie 3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INTEX Infie 3?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image appears click the Power key and after a second click Volume Up once.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose “Yes” by using the Power button.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INTEX Infie 3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INTEX Infie 3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.