Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Y2+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INTEX Aqua Y2+. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Y2+?
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Android picture on the screen.
- Press the Volume Up key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and confirm it by using the Power key.
- After that choose “Yes” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode appears again click the Power key to select “reboot system now” .
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INTEX Aqua Y2+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INTEX Aqua Y2+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.