Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Style 3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INTEX Aqua Style 3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Style 3?
- At first switch off INTEX Aqua Style 3 by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot picture pops up.
- Press Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data” and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INTEX Aqua Style 3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INTEX Aqua Style 3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.