Hard Reset INTEX Aqua S7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INTEX Aqua S7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INTEX Aqua S7?
- Turn off your mobile by using the Power button.
- After that press and push Volume Down + Power keys until Boot Mode appears.
- Then release held keys and from the menu select “Recovery” by using Volume Up key to navigate and Volume Down button to accept it.
- Press Volume Up + Power button to go to Recovery Mode.
- In the next step choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and tap the Power key to confirm that.
- Next, choose “yes” and accept it with Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INTEX Aqua S7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INTEX Aqua S7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.