Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Octa. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INTEX Aqua Octa. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Octa?
- At first switch off the smartphone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the tablet, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INTEX Aqua Octa Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INTEX Aqua Octa device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.