Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Life II. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INTEX Aqua Life II. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Life II?
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- When the phone is completely off you should keep holding on Volume Down and Power buttons for about 4 seconds.
- Release these keys when you see Android image on the screen.
- Press Volume Down + Power key to enter to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing the Volume buttons to scroll down and confirm by using the Power key.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to accept that.
- At last choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INTEX Aqua Life II Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INTEX Aqua Life II device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.