Hard Reset INFINIX Note 10 Pro NFC. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INFINIX Note 10 Pro NFC. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INFINIX Note 10 Pro NFC?
- At the very beginning turn off your phone by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Now press Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the INFINIX logo appears.
- Release Volume Up if you see the XOS image with “no command” on the screen.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to enable Recovery Mode.
- Then select Wipe data/factory Reset. Use Volume buttons to move and confirm with the Power key.
- After that go to Factory data reset and press the Power key.
- At last, you should choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Success! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INFINIX Note 10 Pro NFC Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INFINIX Note 10 Pro NFC device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.