Hard Reset INFINIX Note 10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in INFINIX Note 10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset INFINIX Note 10?
- In the first step switch off your smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then push and hold down Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the INFINIX logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the XOS image with “no command” on the screen.
- Click Volume Up + Power button to enable Recovery Mode.
- Now go to Wipe data/factory Reset. Use Volume buttons to move and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose Factory data reset and press the Power key.
- At the end, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your INFINIX Note 10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your INFINIX Note 10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.