Hard Reset IGET Smart L203. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in IGET Smart L203. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset IGET Smart L203?
- First of all, turn off your tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then hold Volume Down and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key if you see the IGET logo.
- Release Volume Down when the Android Robot logo pops up.
- Now click Volume Up and Power button together to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that go to Factory data reset option.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the same keys.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your IGET Smart L203 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your IGET Smart L203 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.