Hard Reset iBALL VOGUE 2.4 KK1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in iBALL VOGUE 2.4 KK1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset iBALL VOGUE 2.4 KK1?
- First, turn your device on. You can turn your device on by pressing and holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Next, press the Top left button to access the menu.
- Select the Settings and press the Top left button to enter.
- Then scroll down and find the “Restore to the factory settings”, then press the Top left button.
- Enter the “1234” password and press the Top left button to confirm.
- Press the Top left button again to confirm and start the reset.
- Good work! This should be all now!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your iBALL VOGUE 2.4 KK1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your iBALL VOGUE 2.4 KK1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.