Hard Reset iBALL I198. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in iBALL I198. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset iBALL I198?
- First, turn your device on. You can do so by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Afterward, press the Top left button to open the menu.
- Select the Settings, then scroll down to the “Restore to the factory settings” and press the Top left button.
- Then enter the “42255 or 1234” password and press the Top left button to confirm.
- Next, press the Top left button again to confirm and start the reset.
- Great job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your iBALL I198 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your iBALL I198 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.