Hard Reset iBALL Andi 5Q Gold 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in iBALL Andi 5Q Gold 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset iBALL Andi 5Q Gold 4G?
- Start with pressing and holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn your device off.
- Now press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
- Once the Boot Mode appears on the screen release both buttons.
- Use the Volume Up button to move through the menu. Move to the Factory Mode and press the Volume Down button to confirm.
- Then use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to move through the Recovery Mode menu.
- Next, move down to the “Wipe data/Factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
- Afterward, scroll down to the “YES” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Scroll to the “Reboot system now” and press the Power button to restart your device.
- Great job this should be all! The Hard Reset should be complete.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your iBALL Andi 5Q Gold 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your iBALL Andi 5Q Gold 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.