Hard Reset I KALL N8. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in I KALL N8. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset I KALL N8?
- For the first thing, you have to hold down Power Button on your I KALL N8 for a few moments in order to switch it off.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up or about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then use Power Key to select it.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm whole operation.
- In a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Your I KALL N8 will be restarted within a couple of seconds after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your I KALL N8 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your I KALL N8 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.