Hard Reset I KALL N1 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in I KALL N1 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset I KALL N1 3G?
- For this operation, you will need your I KALL N1 3G turned off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to make it this way.
- After your device completely turns off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the following menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your I KALL N1 3G will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your I KALL N1 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your I KALL N1 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.