Hard Reset HUAWEI Band 3e. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HUAWEI Band 3e. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HUAWEI Band 3e?
- Firstly, to perform this method, you need to download and install the Huawei Health app on your phone and you need to pair your HUAWEI Band 3e with your phone.
- After that open the Huawei Health application on your phone.
- Next, tap Devices located at the bottom.
- Now select the HUAWEI Band 3e from the list.
- Next, scroll down and tap the Restore factory settings.
- Then tap Restore to confirm and start the reset.
- Spectacular work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HUAWEI Band 3e Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HUAWEI Band 3e device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.