Hard Reset HTC Wildfire E Lite. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HTC Wildfire E Lite. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HTC Wildfire E Lite?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In the next step choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select yes and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HTC Wildfire E Lite Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HTC Wildfire E Lite device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.