Hard Reset HP Slatebook 10 x2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HP Slatebook 10 x2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HP Slatebook 10 x2?
- For the first thing, you should turn your HP Slatebook 10 x2 off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared menu, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped within a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Within a couple of seconds after that, your HP Slatebook 10 x2 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HP Slatebook 10 x2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HP Slatebook 10 x2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.