Hard Reset HONOR X20 SE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR X20 SE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR X20 SE?
- First, push the Power button for a while to turn off your mobile.
- Press the Volume Up and Power key for a moment.
- Let go of all buttons when the Recovery Mode shows up.
- Go to the Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Enter a word yes and tap on the Wipe data/factory reset key.
- Now pick Wipe data/factory reset once more to confirm that.
- Lastly, you need to choose the Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Perfect! You successfully started a hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR X20 SE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR X20 SE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.