Hard Reset HONOR Tablet X7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR Tablet X7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR Tablet X7?
- Firstly, turn off your tablet by using the Power button.
- Next click the Volume Up and Power keys for a moment.
- Then select Clear data by Volume keys to operate and the Power button to accept it.
- Move to Factory reset and write a word yes to go down in that menu use the same buttons as before.
- Pick Factory reset.
- Go back to Main Menu and Restart.
- The last step is to choose the Reboot system by the Power key.
- Great! Now all data from the device will be deleted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR Tablet X7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR Tablet X7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.