Hard Reset HONOR Magic3 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in HONOR Magic3 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset HONOR Magic3 Pro?
- Firstly, let’s turn off the device by using the Power key.
- Hold down a combo of the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- From the appeared Recovery mode, use the touchscreen to navigate.
- Pick the Wipe data/factory reset procedure.
- Now, you have to type the yes word and hit the Wipe data/factory reset tab.
- In the end, tap on the Wipe data/factory reset one more to perform the operation.
- All right, when process will end, use the Reboot system now to enable the phone.
- Mission complete!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your HONOR Magic3 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your HONOR Magic3 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.